3100 Elm Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211
Get in Touch
Fill out the form below with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Coming and Going
The Elm is located in what was once a mill village. The streets are narrow and sometimes disconnect. Follow these directions carefully—and we’ll see you soon. (We recommend that you follow these directions and not use Mapquest or other internet map directions.) Before the start time of the party and for approximately one half hour after, ypu may get help by calling 410-889-3288.
- Take I-83 to Cold Spring Lane, Exit 9 East. Turn left at light onto Cold Spring Lane, going East
- At the 4th light, turn right onto Roland Ave.
- At the next light, bear left onto University Parkway
- At the next light, turn right onto Keswick Rd.
- 3 lights, then turn right onto 33rd St.
- Cross Chestnut Avenue, entering a rowhouse neighborhood with a church
- Follow 1 block, then turn left onto tiny Elm Ave.The street sign is on the right, the left turn is a few yards further on.
- Go across 32nd St.
- Pass two small factory buildings on right and look for The Elm sign
- Turn right out of parking lot onto Mill Rd., then right on Elm Avenue, then immediately jog left onto Falls Cliff at fork in the road.
- At stop sign, turn right onto Roland Ave.
- Follow Roland Ave. all the way to Cold Spring Lane, through four lights and approximately 1.4 miles
- Turn left at fifth light, onto W. Cold Spring Lane
- Merge onto I-83 South or North
Be sure to park in the Mill Centre lot (marked on the map) and not on the adjacent Crittenden Services lot. (You may be towed from the Crittenden lot.)
When a party takes place at The Elm, someone will be on the street to help you with parking directions until 15 minutes after the start time. Be sure to let us know if you have any special needs. And if you need help, please call: 410-889-3288.